Get your NJ Real Estate License and Become a Realtor with the Scott Kompa Group
Scott Kompa Group is Hiring New Real Estate Agents and Paying for Real Estate School
We are looking for 15 go-getter real estate sales agents to join the Scott Kompa Group! Only 7 Spots Left!
We know that times are tight, so we have created a scholarship for those that want to work for the Scott Kompa Group. For those in need, we are paying for the schooling necessary to obtain your NJ Real Estate Sales Person License.
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for motivated real estate sales agents who are passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
87% of all real estate agents fail... Some agents fail because they do not know what to do. Other agents fail because they do not have any leads. We have solved that for you!
The Scott Kompa Group has developed a proven training system that will teach you how to become a great real estate agent. We teach you how, and then our industry-changing marketing and systems make your phone ring.
Our average agents sell 30-60 homes a year.
We understand that getting into real estate is expensive, therefore, we will pay for your real estate school.
- Always be willing to learn new and better things
- Answer the phone because we make your phone ring with leads who want to buy and/or sell
- Set appointments with those callers
- Show them the home and help the buyer write an offer
- Be helpful and provide value to those looking for help
- Follow up with those people who are not ready to buy or sell yet.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Use our easy tech programs to keep files up to date
- Collaborate and update our transaction coordinators
- Maintain a flexible schedule. Must work weekends since that is when a lot of people are available to see homes
- Work out of our Swedesboro NJ Office
- Must love homes
- Must be able to use the phone. (It's easy! We teach you what to say)
- Must love a good office culture
- Be self-motivated. Some training is on-demand
- Must have a reliable car with insurance
We are looking for special people who are looking to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Our team is an innovative, fun, and determined group committed to leading the way in the residential Real Estate industry.
- Everyone a leader
- Always innovating