Client Care Specialist
The Scott Kompa Real Estate Team is searching for an exceptional candidate in an innovative client care coordinator position.
- Coordinate, organize, and manage logistics from multiple real estate lead platforms
- Manage incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and websites
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database
- Convert leads from multiple real estate lead platforms into appointments for a highly specialized sales team
- Assist and coordinate transactions, advertisements, and social media
- Maintain necessary personal items as outlined by team leader
- Effectively communicate with team leader and sales team
- Help forecast and develop any needed systems and structures
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Real estate license is not required
Who we are:
The Scott Kompa Real Estate Team is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an every-changing real estate market. We strive to be drama free. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
A base salary with an aggressive bonus structure.
Position will be based out of our Mullica Hill, NJ office.
To be considered for the position, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php)
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.