Local real estate company looking for an exceptional candidate for a buyers’ specialist position.
- Manage incoming lead relationships via telephone, email, and CRM.
- Convert leads handed off from team leader into appointments.
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
- Write and negotiate clients offers to contract.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
- Effectively communicate with management team.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Valid New Jersey real estate license.
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times.
- Exceptional phone skills.
- Experience with a client database management system.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Ability to learn scripts and roll play.
Who we are:
The Scott Kompa Team is a local real estate company that is focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Aggressive commission structure.
Position will be based out of Mullica Hill office.
To be considered for the position, send a resume, cover letter, and DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Scott Kompa –email@example.com